About the company
We are the largest gymnastics club south of Christchurch, with around 800 registered gymnasts across WAG, MAG, General Gymnastics, Parkour, Preschool Gym and Adults. We also run school programmes, holiday programmes and host birthday parties.
We are committed and passionate about children, movement and the long-lasting benefits gym sports have on a person's life. We pride ourselves on providing a positive, inclusive gymnastics community that promotes potential and success at all levels. In addition, we are striving to be one of New Zealand’s leading gymnastics clubs in terms of balancing wellbeing with success. No matter what path our members take, we want them to leave better off than when they began and life-long lovers of sport and activity.
About the job
We would like to welcome applicants who can work in a team and love working with children. We have coaching hours available for applicants who want flexible part-time or casual opportunities between 3 – 20 hours per week during the summer of 22/23 at our holiday programme.
- Experience coaching gymnastics or another sporting code.
- Available to work throughout the day, from either 9-4pm, or half days.
- Positive, fun and love working with children.
- Be adaptable and willing to take on a challenge.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to collaborate with teammates.
- Reliable and professional.
- Competent first aider (we are flexible on this).
What to expect
Please send me your CV & Cover Letter
via the 'Apply Now' Button