About the company
Mark Jones Collision Repairs is one of the largest Paint & Panel Shops on the West Coast, and they are looking for an energetic team member to join the fast-paced office.
About the job
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing incoming calls, email enquiries and customer enquiries
- Dealing with Insurance companies & other stakeholders
- Entering invoices
- Data entry
- Managing office equipment & refilling office supplies
- General cleaning duties
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Great with time management
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly attitude
- You must be punctual and reliable
- You must be respectful and confidential
- Hold a Full or Restricted Driver's License
What to expect
The hours of work will be between 8.00am – 4.30pm but will be negotiable. The days will be discussed at the interview.
The successful applicant must be an NZ citizen, resident or have the legal right to work in NZ full time.
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. Or call Alice on 0212246459
Applications close Friday, August 19th 2022.