About the company
We are the largest gymnastics club south of Christchurch, with around 800 registered gymnasts across WAG, MAG, General Gymnastics, Parkour, Preschool Gym and Adults.
We also run school programmes, holiday programmes and host birthday parties.
We are committed and passionate about children, movement and the long-lasting benefits gym sports have on a person's life.
We pride ourselves on providing a positive, inclusive gymnastics community that promotes potential and success at all levels. In addition, we are striving to be one of New Zealand’s leading gymnastics clubs in terms of balancing well-being with success.
No matter what path our members take, we want them to leave better off than when they began and lifelong lovers of sport and activity.
About the job
We would like to welcome applicants who have gymnastics coaching experience,can work independently and who love working with children.
We have coaching hours available for applicants who want flexible part-time or casual opportunities between 2 – 20 hours per week, on weekdays, evenings and/or weekends.
We would also like to hear from individuals who have an interest learning how to be a gymnastics coach, particularly if you have experience in another code.
- Experience coaching gymnastics or another sporting code
- Available to work weekday evenings from 3:30pm and/or weekends
- Positive, fun and love working with children
- Be adaptable and willing to take on a challenge
- Have a can-do attitude
- Reliable and professional
- Competent first aider Job Requirements
What to expect
- Please provide a Cover Letter
- Please provide a CV
- Please provide contact details for a referee