About the company
Buzz Electrics are searching for a dynamic, motivated person to join our team. This position will provide you the chance to learn and grow with a forward-thinking business that completes a wide variety of exciting work for our well-known and devoted clients in the Hawkes Bay area.
We are locally owned and proud to be a part of the extremely successful and reputable services group known as the Aotea Group of Companies.
About the job
What we offer our committed employees:
- The opportunity to work with a respected and reliable team
- Competitive remuneration package with paid overtime, including phone and company vehicle
- Paid Birthday Off
- Job security and stability on a varied and interesting role
- A robust health and safety system and access to an EAP to promote health and well being
- Growth and development opportunities for any successful applicant that wishes to apply themselves
All aspects of the craft will be expected of you as an electrician. These positions include a variety of tasks, necessitating the ability to adapt and a desire to learn.
Are you eager to explore a new professional setting where you will work with a vibrant team on all kinds of electrical projects?
Always desired to work for a company that values effort?
The successful applicant will offer:
- NZ electrical registration and current practicing license
- Have a dedication to quality workmanship
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to self-manage, self-motivate and be self-sufficient
- Must be able to develop strong client relationships
What to expect
If you are a hardworking, conscientious electrician, with experience, then we want to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Click on the 'Apply Now' button above to submit your application.